Friday, October 2, 2015

Matthew 6:3  "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,"

A heart that is truly serving the Lord will embrace this anonymity. Good deeds done in secret purify the motives. No longer is there a chance for others to look at them and commend them. The sacrafice is truly made unto the Lord.

Since deciding to come to the IGNITE program I have been blessed in huge ways by people who have chosen to give anonymously. They have sacraficed even the desire to be recognized or appreciated by me, the recipient, because their desire was purely to serve the Lord and to bless me. They even forfeit the right of me feeling in a way like I owe them something because of the sacrafice they made, even if all I could give them was a thankyou card.

Because of so many people's generosity, especially the liberal gifts of the anonymous givers, I feel like the best way for me to personally respond in gratitude is to give to others like the gave to me: liberally and anonymously and also to remember that these secret people need to see too how I have been blessed by the money they gave.

Because of so many people's generosity, especially the liberal gifts of the anonymous givers, I feel like the best way for me to personally respond in gratitude is to give to others like the gave to me: liberally and anonymously. Their generosity has inspired me to want to do them same for others. And also I need to  to remember that these secret people need to see too how I have been blessed by the money they gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment